Subheader

Football Chants & Supporters Culture From The Mouth Of The South

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Grouplove - "Take Me To Vancouver's House"

Inspiration strikes!

The Whitecaps Twitter feed has been making use of the hashtag #HouseOfCaps lately. Something just clicked when I read it the other day, and it got me thinking of this great party tune that came out a few years ago.

The video is great fun too... I mean, who *hasn't* been chased through a park in the middle of the night by angry businessmen wearing luchador masks? Well I suppose that if it's still on your bucket list, the best way to cross it off is with an overnight away trip to Portland. Stranger things have happened!


To the tune of "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove:

Take me to Vancouver's house
Buy my ticket in the south 
Ohhhh yeah!

Take me to Vancouver's house
We loved them then, we love them now
Ohhhh yeah!

Don't take me north side!
Don't take me west side!
Whoooooaaa!
South-side! (shouting: "1-2-3-4!")


Cheers, @johnniemonster

No comments:

Post a Comment